Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruises
Enjoy Sydneys Harbour with uninterrupted views over dinner
View Sydney Harbour in luxury aboard one of our evening dinner cruises. Let the Harbour Spirit take you on a tour around the harbour with spectacular views and a restaurant quality buffet Dinner Cruise
Why book a dinner cruise with Harbourside?
Sydney life started and quickly grew around one of the most beautiful natural harbours in the world. Stretching along 240kms of shoreline, the harbour today is a major gateway to the rest of Sydney and it’s surrounding suburbs. The harbour buzzes with ferries, cruise ships, yachts, and boats of all shapes and sizes, from sun up to sun down every single day.
The harbour is bursting with natural beauty, which is situated right alongside jaw dropping engineering, architecture, and famous landmarks. Darling Harbour and Circular Quay are great places to walk around to see these sights, but the very best way to see all of these amazing landmarks is to book a boat cruise and get yourself out on the sparkling blue waters. You can sit back, relax, and take in views from both inside and outside the vessel. We have entertainment and a delicious buffet prepared by our on-board chef and our friendly staff will ensure your glass is full with a fully stocked bar with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.-
New Dinner Cruise Dates released 2018
February 17th 2018 ( Latin Floor Show, Dj & Buffet) Tickets $75p/p
Unobstructed view of all the amazing places of interest the harbour has to offer without the crowds
- Our dinner cruise takes you out on the harbour; travelling right under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, up close to the iconic Opera house, past Watsons Bay, meandering past Clifton Gardens and bobbing past Taronga Zoo. The cruise doesn’t stop there, you then sail past the heritage site of Luna Park (a stunning sight at night), around the islands of Clark, Shark, and Garden, whilst including a glimpse into the Prime Ministerial residence, Kirribilli House.
- Take a seat and enjoy a drink whilst absorbing the stunning Sydney skyline without getting tired feet (unless you are on the dance floor!)
- Refreshments and dinner are provided as part of a harbour cruise. There are a range of dinner cruises, so you can enjoy something to eat and drink while enjoying Sydney Harbour views.
- Our Sydney Harbour cruises showcase some of Sydney’s best entertainment, there is also a dance floor and party DJ if you and your friends fancy dancing up a storm!
- A harbour cruise is the perfect place to take photographic memories that will last forever and Instagram shots which will get hundreds of likes! Our friendly staff are always on hand to take a photo or help you in anyway
Obviously a sunny day is what everyone wishes for, and there is plenty of sun to be had in Sydney most of the year. However, clouds and an overcast day shouldn’t put you off. A grey day can add a dramatic backdrop to the harbour bridge and add historical perspective to the convict and military islands such as Cockatoo and Fort Denison. Our custom designed vessel has large windows so you still get to see the sights, even on a cloudy day! When the sun goes down, the night sky gives a completely different view of the city skyline where buildings light up and Luna Park shines it’s fairy lights along with it’s famous giant smile, which twinkles brightly out into the harbour.
To get the best out of your Harbourside cruise, bring your friends, work colleagues, or loved ones to share the fun! Charge your phone and make sure there is plenty of memory space in your camera. One tip is to take a jacket, or an extra layer of clothing on a harbour cruise, particularly at night if you want to head out onto the entertainment deck, as temperatures can drop slightly and the wind can be a little chillier out on the water than inland.
Sydney Harbour offers so much to see and do, but to view these world famous attractions in comfort, without bustling crowds all while enjoying a delicious meal and a glass of wine, a Harbourside cruise is really the best way to do it. You are guaranteed endless photographic memories and lots of fun on the waters of stunning Sydney Harbour aboard our deluxe catamaran.
Book a dinner cruise today! Our friendly crew are waiting to welcome you!