Spirit of the Island Dance Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour Island Dance of Polynesia Show cruise experience
Spirit of the Island Dance Company is Australia’s longest running Polynesian Entertainment group. With 22 years of continuous performances around Australia, Team Soti as they are known as will take your guests on a colourful and exciting cruise into the richness and diverse culture of the South Seas through music, dance and vibrant costumes. From the sandy shores of Hawaii, the warriors of Aotearoa NZ, the beautiful hula dancers from Tahiti and The Cook Islands, surfing the amazing dancers from Fiji to the graceful performers from Samoa and more. Team Soti will always leave smiles and beautiful memories on your faces.
We bring to you the warmth, the beauty and humour of Polynesia. Come cruise with us the true Island way on board Harbour Spirit.
Experience a Sydney harbour cruise with a delicious seated and served canapes feast including hot boxed dishes, scrumptious desserts & tropical island fruit salad. Harbour Spirit Island Dance cruise includes an onboard party DJ, taking your requests and playing all your favourite songs. Get the party started by dancing the night away on our spacious dance floor.
Great value Sydney Harbour Cruises depart from Darling Harbour.
Please email for cruise updates & Christmas Party Cruise group function enquiries in November – December 2021 – Suitable for Groups of 70 – 130 Guests
- Saturday, 11 December 2021 – 6.45pm
Spirit of the Island Dance Show – Sydney
PREMIUM CRUISE MENU – SEATED & SERVED CANAPES + HOT DISHES
- Empanadas homemade pastries, shredded beef or chicken
- Bruschetta tomato with crumbed fetta on ciabatta (v)
- Prawn & Guacamole on toasted ciabatta
- Spring Rolls vegetable with sweet chilli sauce (v)
- Lasagne Beef, mozzarella, bechamel, napoletana sauce & mixed salad
- Thai sweet chilli chicken with stir fried rice & seasonal vegetables
- Spinach, Ricotta Pie & roast pumpkin, sweet potato salad (v)
- Lightly Crumbed Chicken, Mixed Oven roasted vegetables, potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot (gf)
- Fresh King Prawns with lemon cocktail sauce
- Antipasto Platter, gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomato, olives & cheeses (v)
- Cold Meat Platter includes prosciutto, ham, Danish salami
- Delicious Dessert Chefs selection
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Cups (v)
* Seasonal menu items subject to change
Spirit of the Island Inclusions & Highlights
- 3.5 hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Spectacular Island dance of Polynesia Show
- Professional Party Dj
- Freshly prepared seated & served canapes
- Individual substantial hot boxed dishes
- Delicious dessert Chefs selection
- Beverage Package, Beer, Wine, Sparkling, Soft Drink, Juice
- Cruise on Harbour Spirit a Luxury Catamaran
- Spectacular photo opportunities from the outer decks
- Spacious indoor and outer decks for harbour viewing
- Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Watsons Bay and city skyline
Licensed Cash Bar on board!
Harbourside Cruises King Street Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER
Cruise Time Lunch: 12pm – 3.30pm, Private Group Functions Available 7 Days
Cruise Time Dinner : 7pm – 10.30pm, Private Group Functions Available 7 Days