Spirit of the Island Dance Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Spectacular Dance Show experience & delicious buffet
Spirit of the Island Dance Company is Australia’s longest running Polynesian Entertainment group. With 22 years of continuous performances around Australia, Team Soti as they are known as will take you and your guests on a colourful and fun cruise into the richness and diverse culture of the South Seas through music, dance and vibrant costumes. From the sandy shores of Hawaii, the warriors of Aotearoa NZ, the beautiful hula dancers from Tahiti and The Cook Islands, surfing the amazing dancers from Fiji to the graceful performers from Samoa and more. Team Soti will always leave smiles and beautiful memories on your faces.
We bring to you the warmth, the beauty and humour of Polynesia. Come cruise with us the true Island way on board Harbour Spirit.
Experience a Sydney harbour cruise with a delicious buffet feast including hot dishes, scrumptious desserts & tropical island fruit platters. Harbour Spirit Island Dance cruise includes an onboard party DJ, taking your requests and playing all your favourite songs. Get the party started by dancing the night away on our spacious dance floor.
Great value Sydney Harbour Cruises depart from Darling Harbour.
- Saturday, 18 January 2020 – 1.00pm (Sold Out)
- Saturday, 8 February 2020 – 6.45pm (Sold Out)
- Saturday, 22 February 2020 – 1.00pm
- Saturday, 22 February 2020 – 6.45pm
- Sunday, 15 March 2020 – 11.45am
- Saturday, 2 May 2020 – 6.45pm
Spirit of the Island Dance Show – Sydney Cruise Menu – Buffet
- Barramundi Fish pieces, Ratatouille (gf)
- Oven Roasted Chicken, panko crumbed (gf)
- Fettuccini Boscaiola, onion, bacon, parmesan and mushroom cream sauce
- Penne Pasta Siciliana Roasted Mediterranean vegetables tomato basil sauce (v)
- Mixed Oven roasted vegetable, potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot (v)
- Pumpkin Baby Spinach Salad, seeded mustard, lemon & olive oil dressing (v)
- Greek Salad, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, feta, balsamic glaze (v)
- Moroccan salad, corn, beans, cherry tomatoes & zesty dressing (v)
- Antipasto Platter, gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomatoes, olives & cheese (v)
- Cold Meat platters, ham, Danish salami, silverside
- Bakers bread basket
- Chocolate Mousse cups
- Tropical Seasonal Fruit platters
Seasonal items subject to change. Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
Spirit of the Island Inclusions & Highlights
- 3 hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Spirit of the Island Dance Show
- Professional Party Dj
- Buffet selection of Gourmet Hot Dishes
- Buffet selection of side dishes and salads
- Delicious dessert selection
- Tropical Fruit Platters
- Cruise on Harbour Spirit a Luxury Catamaran
- Spectacular photo opportunities from the outer decks
- Spacious indoor and outer decks for harbour viewing
- Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Watsons Bay and city skyline
Licensed Cash Bar on board!
Harbourside Cruises King Street Wharf No 8 Darling Harbour
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER
Cruise Time Lunch: Saturday 1.00 pm – 4.00pm, Sunday 11.45am – 2.45pm, Cruise Time Dinner : 6.45pm – 9.45pm