Boxing Day Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Ring side seats for Sydney Harbours most impressive day.
Cost: Adults - $159p/p | Children $95p/p includes Lunch Cruise, Seated Canapes & Drinks Package
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
Join us for one of our most popular Sydney harbour lunch cruises on Boxing Day! Get the perfect viewing spot of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race from our indoor and outdoor viewing decks. You will see the full fleet of yachts with an unobstructed view and it really is the only way to truly feel the spirit and excitement of this internationally renowned race.
Note: In the event the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race is cancelled, our Boxing Day Lunch Cruise will proceed as scheduled.
The Sydney to Hobart race
The Sydney to Hobart race is a spectacular day out on the harbour and the starting point for a race, which covers 630 nautical miles and has been running annually since 1945. The cannon blast signals the start of the event and it is a real treat to be out on the harbour when the race begins.
Enjoy Sydney Harbours impressive views
If you are looking to relax and enjoy the harbour at it’s most impressive, then gather friends and family for an experience which will be remembered for many years to come. There is a freshly prepared lunch with seated & served canape’s to suit all tastes and a fully stocked bar to keep you refreshed. Our custom built catamaran is also fully air-conditioned and you can watch the yachts sail by from through our large viewing windows while keeping cool and out of the sun. Package Includes: Lunch freshly prepared on board by our Chef and drinks package.
Boxing day Inclusions & Highlights
- 3.5 hour Sydney Harbour Boxing Day Lunch Cruise
- Feel the spirit of the harbour as the race starts
- Spectacular photo opportunities from the outer decks
- Freshly prepared seated & served canapes + grazing station & hot dishes
- Delicious desserts Chefs selection
- Professional DJ playing lunch tunes
- Spacious indoor and outer decks for harbour viewing
- Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Watsons Bay and city skyline
Canapes & Gourmet Grazing Station
- Spring Rolls vegetable with sweet chilli sauce (v) (vg)
- Gourmet savoury pastries beef & vegetarian
- Dim Sims chicken & beef with dipping sauce
- Antipasto platter gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomato, olives (v)
- Cold meat platter includes prosciutto, Danish salami, ham, silverside (gf)
- Rocket salad with balsamic dressing & shaved parmesan (v) (gf)
- Garden salad with Italian dressing (v) (vg) (gf)
- Lightly herbed chicken & salsa (gf)
- Medley of roasted Mediterranean vegetables with herbs (v) (vg) (gf)
- Thai sweet chilli chicken with stir fried rice & seasonal vegetables (gf)
- Cheese Platter, fetta, blue vein, brie, camembert, Swiss, dried fruits & crackers (v)
- Fresh King Prawns with lemon cocktail sauce
- Delicious Dessert Chefs selection
- Seasonal fresh fruit cups (v) (vg)
- Australian & Premium Beers
- Sparkling Wine
- Red & White Wines
- Soft Drinks & Juices
Harbourside Cruises King Street Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
Important times to remember
- Cruise Time: 11am – 2.30pm