Melbourne Cup cruise on Sydney Harbour – Lunch & Drinks
World class views, fully stocked bar, delicious seated & served canapes and a large screen for viewing the race of races.
Cost: Adult - Early Bird Ticket SALE $130p/p includes Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise, Seated Canapes & Unlimited Drinks Package
Book now for Melbourne Cup Sydney Harbour Cruise and save without having to go to Melbourne on this special day. If you can’t get to Flemington to watch the race that stops the nations, choose the next best venue! A cruise on Sydney Harbour with Harbourside Cruises. Sites include the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Port Denison, Luna Park, Taronga Zoo and many other exciting Sydney sites.
Put on your fascinator, pick out your best tie, dress to impress and come aboard our luxury catamaran, custom made for entertaining! We have an excellent AV system and large screen to show the race that stops the nation, along with an onboard chef who freshly prepares a delicious menu and a fully stocked bar. Enjoy one of Australia’s favourite days out on the harbour.
Get into the spring carnival spirit, watch the horses, enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch and you could even take away prize for best hat!
Melbourne Cup Inclusions & Highlights
- 4 Hour Sydney Harbour Melbourne Cup Cruise
- Cruise on Harbour Spirit a Luxury Catamaran
- Large screen TV – Watch the Race Live
- Freshly prepared sumptuous seated & served canapes + grazing station & hot dishes
- Delicious desserts Chefs selection
- Spacious indoor & outer decks for harbour viewing
- Sydney Harbour Cruise aboard a fully air-conditioned prestige vessel
Canapes & Gourmet Grazing Station
- Spring Rolls vegetable with sweet chilli sauce (v) (vg)
- Gourmet savoury pastries beef & vegetarian
- Dim Sims chicken & beef with dipping sauce
- Antipasto platter gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomato, olives (v)
- Cold meat platter includes prosciutto, Danish salami, ham, silverside (gf)
- Rocket salad with balsamic dressing & shaved parmesan (v) (gf)
- Garden salad with Italian dressing (v) (vg) (gf)
- Lightly herbed chicken & salsa (gf)
- Medley of roasted Mediterranean vegetables with herbs (v) (vg) (gf)
- Thai sweet chilli chicken with stir fried rice & seasonal vegetables (gf)
- Cheese Platter, fetta, blue vein, brie, camembert, Swiss, dried fruits & crackers (v)
- Fresh King Prawns with lemon cocktail sauce
- Delicious Dessert Chefs selection
- Seasonal fresh fruit cups (v) (vg)
Drinks Package included
- Australian & Premium Beers
- Sparkling Wine
- Red & White Wines
- Soft Drinks & Juices
* Seasonal menu items subject to change
King Street Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
Important times to remember
Cruise Time: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
Watch the race live and join in the fun and excitement on board.