VIVID Sydney Cruise
Experience the best views of Vivid with no crowds.
Adult - Was $99p/p Now from $69p/p includes Vivid Sydney Harbour Cruise, Party Dj, Buffet & Welcome Drink. Vivid Sydney will shine brighter than ever in 2024
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
Vivid Sydney Harbour Cruises are an impressive way to experience the 23 day Vivid Sydney 2024 festival of light. Watch the Sydney Opera House be transformed into a spectacular illuminated light show. Vivid Sydney Light 2024 is Australia’s major event and is recognised as the largest event of it kind in the world combining light music & Ideas.
Vivid Departure Location: King st Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
Boat Name: Harbourside Cruises – Harbour Spirit
It’s Vivid time again in Sydney and here’s a Harbourside Cruises Vivid super saver cruise offer you simply can’t say no to. Here’s a chance to take in the delights of the Vivid Lights Festival from the decks of this luxury catamaran as you cruise the Circular Quay precinct under the Harbour Bridge and around the Opera House at a very affordable cost. Enjoy delicious more substantial standing Buffet spread to see you through the night. Cruise past Sydney icons such as the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and more aboard our luxury air-conditioned catamaran the Harbour Spirit.
A light festival that illuminates the city
Vivid Sydney is an annual lights festival that illuminates the city with a dazzling spectacle of colour, music and creativity. For locals as well as tourists it’s quite a marvel to witness the spectacular transformation of Sydney Harbour into a glittering haven of extravagant lights. The Vivid Lights Festival 2024 is something that must be seen and experienced by all, which is why we’ve tailored this cost-effective value package that offers a Vivid Sydney cruise to enjoy premium views, photo opportunities galore and a complimentary welcome drink. The light projections on the sails of the Sydney Opera House is one of Vivid’s most iconic events. This magnificent piece of architecture comes alive with the most amazing three-dimensional light displays and is guaranteed to take your breath away.
VIVID Cruise Menu
Buffet – Standing Gourmet Grazing Station & Casual Seating
- Lightly herbed chicken with homemade tomato salsa (gf)
- Lasagne beef, mozzarella, bechamel, Napoletana sauce
- Medley of roasted Mediterranean vegetables with herbs (v) (vg) (gf)
- Fried Rice, vegetable & egg (v) (gf)
- Lasagne vegetarian, mozzarella, bechamel, Napoletana sauce (v)
- Garden salad with Italian dressing (v) (vg) (gf)
- Creamy apple coleslaw (v)
- Cold meat platter includes Danish salami, ham, silverside (gf)
- Cheese platter, fetta, blue vein, brie, Swiss, dried fruits & crackers (v)
- Antipasto platter gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomato, olives (v) (vg) (gf)
- Flatbread with Hummus & Tzatziki Dip (v)
* Seasonal items subject to change. Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
Cruises running twice daily
The number of tickets are limited to ensure our guests enjoy maximum comfort and premium views during the Vivid Cruise. On board enjoy a delicious Standing Self-Served Buffet and Casual limited non allocated seating will also be available. Outdoor decks also have spectacular Vivid Sydney Views. Vivid Sydney is always full of surprises and Vivid 2024 definitely has something spectacular lined up for you! So, make the most of this Vivid Sydney Harbour Cruise super saver offer and enjoy the brilliance of this one of a kind Vivid Sydney lights festival! Vivid Sydney Cruises are a fun night out & operate twice daily. Book Early to Secure your desired dates.
Vivid Inclusions & Highlights
- 2 Hour Sydney Harbour Vivid Sydney Cruise
- Delicious Buffet – Grazing Station (Selection of Hot Dishes & Salads)
- Professional Dj playing your favourite tunes
- Complimentary Glass of Bubbly or Soft Drink on arrival
- Cruise on Harbour Spirit a Luxury Catamaran
- Spacious indoor & outdoor decks for Harbour Viewing
Fully stocked licensed bar on board (No BYO)
Harbourside Cruises – Harbour Spirit – King st Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
Important times to remember
Cruise Time: 5.15pm – 7.15pm or Cruise Time: 7.45pm – 9.45pm