BUFFET LUNCH CRUISE ON SYDNEY HARBOUR
Get away from the hustle and bustle and just relax
There is nothing more Australian than relaxing on a luxurious catamaran, sipping on a cool refreshing drink and eating a sumptuous Buffet lunch, whilst taking in the sights from one of the most beautiful harbours in the world. Taking time to fully relax, get away from the hustle and bustle and just relax on the boat and take in views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and all the attractions Sydney harbour has to offer, is something we should all enjoy from time to time. Our custom build catamaran is so comfortable, you will settle in and forget your worries as soon as you board!
Lunch cruises include a chef prepared hot & cold buffet with an array of chicken, meat, pasta. These are accompanied by a selection of side dishes and salads and enough food to cater for vegetarians too! As tempting as it may be, don’t fill up too much, as chef will also bring out a range of delicious desserts! Wash it all down with a drink from our cash bar. The Harbour Spirit saloon bar offers up beers, wines, sparkling and soft drinks at reasonable prices for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Book your family lunch or celebration today and let us do the washing up! This lunch cruise is ideal for family and friend groups as well as couples looking to have a relaxing afternoon on the sparkling Sydney harbour waters.
Our customer serviced focused crew are waiting to welcome you aboard!
- Buffet Lunch Cruise includes Hot & Cold Buffet Selection
Date: 19th September 2020
Please email for cruise updates & function enquiries in October – December 2020
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Cruise on the Harbour Spirit luxury catamaran
- Freshly prepared sumptuous gourmet buffet menu
- Buffet style selection of side dishes and salads
- Delicious dessert selection
- Spacious indoor and outdoor decks for unobstructed viewing
- Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and the city skyline
- Fully air-conditioned prestige vessel
- Adult – from $69 p/p
- Children – from $45 p/p
- Pensioner – from $69 p/p