Elvis Meets Tom Jones Cruise
The ultimate trip down memory lane with a modern twist!
Ladies and Gentlemen, imagine for a moment, two legendary Superstars together on one stage, performing their best hits and originally arranged harmonious duets. Multi award winning Elvis tribute artist Mike Valentine and the Australian voice of Tom Jones by Broderick Lloyd Jones.
This unique concept show presents the hits as you have never heard them before. THE ELVIS MEETS TOM SHOW brings a touch of LAS VEGAS to your next Sydney harbour cruise.
Not an Elvis or Tom fan, you will be after this spectacular show.
Together with a party DJ you will experience the greatest dance hits Including blue suede shows, hound dog, suspicious minds, jailhouse rock, all shook up, burning love, delilah, it’s not unusual, help yourself, love me tonight, sex bomb plus an array of modern dance floor fillers, Oldies but Goodies!
- Saturday, 24 September 2022 – 7.00pm
ELVIS MEETS TOM INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- 4 hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Spectacular Elvis meets Tom Jones Show
- Freshly prepared Canapes + Grazing Station
- Delicious desserts Chef’s selection
- Beverage Package, Beer, Wine, Sparkling, Soft Drink, Juice
- Professional Party DJ
- Spacious indoor and outer decks for harbour viewing
- Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city skyline
Drinks Package included
- Australian & Premium Beers
- Sparkling Wine
- Red & White Wines
Canapes & Gourmet Grazing Station
- Spring Rolls vegetable with sweet chilli sauce (v) (vg)
- Gourmet savoury pastries beef & vegetarian
- Dim Sims chicken & beef with dipping sauce
- Antipasto platter gherkins, artichoke, sun dried tomato, olives (v)
- Cold meat platter includes prosciutto, Danish salami, ham, silverside (gf)
- Rocket salad with balsamic dressing & shaved parmesan (v) (gf)
- Garden salad with Italian dressing (v) (vg) (gf)
- Lightly herbed chicken & salsa (gf)
- Medley of roasted Mediterranean vegetables with herbs (v) (vg) (gf)
- Thai sweet chilli chicken with stir fried rice & seasonal vegetables (gf)
- Cheese Platter, fetta, blue vein, brie, camembert, Swiss, dried fruits & crackers (v)
- Fresh King Prawns with lemon cocktail sauce
- Delicious Dessert Chefs selection
- Seasonal fresh fruit cups (v) (vg)
* Seasonal menu items subject to change
Harbourside Cruises King Street Wharf No 9 Darling Harbour
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER
- Cruise Time Lunch: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Cruise Time Dinner: 7.00pm – 11.00pm